Friday, July 29, 2011

Showcase #9

Recently, I was invited to join the group Writers of the South (USA). It is a small, but enthusiastic group of authors in every type of genre. The group is aimed at supporting and promoting authors in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and Tennessee.

As we grow, we plan to take several opportunities to showcase the varied and talented people in the group. We will hit it hard over the next couple of days, hopefully gaining some new exposure and introducing you to writings you might not have found otherwise. Looking at the group, there is something for everyone, so be sure to check these posts every day.  The plan is to do this again in a few months.

Today, the spotlight shines on Mark Welch!

Mark says, "As a published author and a recently diagnosed diabetic, I thought how I could help friends cope with this chronic disease as I have.

Thus, I developed TheDiabeticFriend website to help those that are diabetic, have family that are diabetic and don't know what they are going through as well as people with friends that are diabetic. Most people do not understand this dreaded disease.

I hope my efforts will bring awareness to diabetes and help my friends and yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment