Monday, August 27, 2012

Guest Post: Leanne Herrera has Inspirational Insomnia



My name is Leanne Herrera and I am the author of Mirror Bound, which is available now in paperback and Kindle. Get the Kindle version here for $3.99 (FREE to Prime users): http://goo.gl/GfKUC.

Mirror Bound is a story based in the hills of Kentucky. Our main character Anna, struggles through the fresh grief of losing her great grandmother, the woman who cared for her all her life, as well as the year old grief of losing her twin. She discovers paranormal secrets about her family and falls in love with one of the members of her great grandmother’s coven. Because of the death of her Ma, as she calls her, the mother she has never known has resurfaced. Her mother seeks to harm her and steal the power she has just barely learned about. She will have to fight her mother, who has killed others and stolen a great amount of power. She will have to face her down, but can she win?

I came up with this story during one late night round with insomnia. Kentucky is a place that has always held a great place in my heart and while thinking of the mountains and familiar places, I discovered a story. I power wrote the book in a short amount of time, because once a story hits me I feel the need to get it all out. I do not want to lose the story in my head. At the end of this book, I was thrilled it was on paper and out of my head but sad at the same time as I knew that this book would likely not have a follow up story.



I only hope that others will enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

My GMTA author page is here,


and my blog can be found here, http://author-leanneherrera.blogspot.com/.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment