Thursday, June 29, 2017

Guest Post - Flora Reigada

Flora is a Florida author, 
promoting her first release with MillerWords. 
This post straight from her blog 
and gives a preview of Where Your Heart Meets God's:

Carlos took off on his roaring Harley-Davidson, never imagining the fate awaiting him. He stopped at an intersection, when the speeding pickup truck smashed into him, bulldozing Carlos and his motorcycle across the road.
In an instant, he went from bleeding on the asphalt, to a radiant meadow and the joyful welcome of loved ones who had gone before.
This glimpse of heaven is described in "Love's Sweetest Revenge," the first of my "Castle in the Sun" romance series. While based on actual accounts, Carlos' encounter with the beyond, is fictional.
But what happened to me is more real than the stars in the sky. I describe this glimpse of heaven in my devotional, "Where Your Heart Meets God's." I would need the comfort it imparted, because heartbreak and rejection would soon crush me to the core.
The unfolding situation bowed my shoulders as I trudged to bed that night and fell into a troubled sleep.
Suddenly, I found myself prostrate before a king on a throne and in the presence of love infinitely greater than any I had ever known. This love surrounded me like an embrace, yet it was not only external. Like the penetrating warmth from a fireplace, it reached into my every molecule. The love was more than emotion. It was alive and it had its source in the being on the throne.

Even though I could not see him, I never thought to ask why. Whatever happened, I knew this king had my best interests at heart and was committed to my care, like a father for his dear child. Kindness was at His core.
I immediately knew this King of Love was God.
As He spoke, tenderness filled His voice—a voice that in eons past, had thundered the universe into existence.
He issued two promises, one about my children, the other about the writing career of which I had always dreamed.
He issued a third, more personal promise as a wind lifted me into a tunnel that would transport me home. That's when I caught a parting glimpse of my surroundings, which seemed to be carved into a mountain. Massive stone walls illuminated in candlelight, were reminiscent of a grotto, or the holy hush of votive candles at a church altar.


Although my problems were still there when I awoke the next morning, I knew the love that had carried me to heaven and back, would never let go. 
See Exodus 33:20
See 1 John 4:8


Read more about encounters with God in their many forms and how we can recognize them in our lives, in "Where Your Heart Meets God's." E-book available from MillerWords, just $1.99 in all formats!

Kindle - https://goo.gl/Em8NaE
Nook - https://goo.gl/6LZXeD
Kobo - https://goo.gl/mtiv4f
iBooks - https://goo.gl/VEFgMj
Google - https://goo.gl/yJXooY

Thanks for reading! 
Be sure to follow all MillerWords authors on Facebook - Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment