Saturday, April 30, 2011

One

One day left for The Lost Queen.

It's been a long time coming, but we are here.

Suitcases packed, van loaded. Heading to North Carolina for Home Schoolin' Week with my publisher, Comfort.

I have a sample chapter of the new book on my site. You can also watch the book trailer on YouTube.

I did want to say thank you to a few people. First, and most importantly, to my wife. Thank you, Traci, for supporting me and encouraging me and doing all the behind-the-scenes stuff that you do. Thank you to my children for inspiring me and to the rest of my family for supporting me. Thank you to Comfort Publishing for making The Empyrical Tales possible.Thank you to my teachers, students and fans for sharing my imagination and stories.

Got a long drive ahead. See you when I get there!

And yes, you can purchase the first two books of The Empyrical Tales at www.MillerWords.com or from your favorite bookseller!

No comments:

Post a Comment