Thursday, June 16, 2011

Big Site Update

If you haven't visited MillerWords in awhile, I've updated a lot of great stuff in the past few days.

First, check out my blog over on the right. I've added a lot of badges for a bunch of exciting networks. There is so much going on on these sites, I can barely keep up!

The big things at my site:

I added Daniel's Lot to my books section. Daniel's Lot is a faith-based film shot entirely in Central Florida starring mostly local actors and produced by Faith and Power Pictures. I had the opportunity to work on set a few days (dusted off my old Bachelor's in Film). Then I had the privilege of writing the novella adaptation. I got to add a nice framework and create some back story, as well as an epilogue. I am on the verge of having this published, which will be nice since the movie is about to show up on syndicated cable television! There are links to the official movie site with all of those details and a sneak preview of my first chapter.

The other thing to watch for is The Empyrical Tales Study Guide. I am going to do a separate post on that to hopefully catch the attention of all those brilliant teachers out there.

Plus, as usual, you can purchase autographed copies of The Empyrical Tales at a special price directly through my site using Paypal.

www.MillerWords.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark!

    My goodness! You're a very busy guy! How exciting about the film, that's enviable! I've always dreamed of my writing going to film...lucky you! So happy for you!

    I'm following along here, and wish you best of luck!

    Susie Rosso Wolf

    ReplyDelete