Thursday, June 16, 2011

Teachers, Hey Teachers!

Whether you are in public school, private school or home school, I have news for you! (just in time for summer)

Some of you may have seen this before, but many haven't. I've added a page over at MillerWords specifically for you. After many requests from teachers and parents, I put together The Empyrical Tales Study Guide.

That's right! Not only are the Empyrical Tales a lot of fun, now they can be homework too.

Check out this direct link and download whatever pages interest you. There are plenty of fun activities and activities for all ages. Things to do for yourself or things to put in the grade book. Then if you decide you need a classroom set, email mark@millerwords.com.

I put a lot of work into this for you and still have more to come. I hope you find it useful. Please email me with any comments or suggestions.

www.MillerWords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment