Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Showcase #6

Recently, I was invited to join the group Writers of the South (USA). It is a small, but enthusiastic group of authors in every type of genre. The group is aimed at supporting and promoting authors in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and Tennessee.

As we grow, we plan to take several opportunities to showcase the varied and talented people in the group. We will hit it hard over the next couple of days, hopefully gaining some new exposure and introducing you to writings you might not have found otherwise. Looking at the group, there is something for everyone, so be sure to check these posts every day.  The plan is to do this again in a few months.

Today, the spotlight shines on Lindy Chaffin Start!

Lindy says, "I'm passionate about my life, my work, art, music, food. I love my family and friends. I've just gotten a little older and a little wiser, and I continue to love taking risks."

She is a poet and romance writer with a great blog that features plenty of reviews. Visit her SITE to get connected to Lindy and read what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment