Monday, December 3, 2012

Making a Movie

I wish I was announcing this for The Empyrical Tales, but sadly I'm not. I am, however, happy to say that another author friend has a movie in the works!

Keith Rommel asks:

How often do you get a look at an independent writer's work being considered for a movie in California? The name of the novel is The Cursed Man by Keith Rommel. Here is an audition clip for the role of the antagonist, Dr. Anna Lee.
James L. Perry is the producer and has been working hard to bring the characters to life.

In this scene, Dr Anna Lee is questioning a grounds keeper that works at SunnySide Capable Care Mental Institution. There is a belief that the patient she has come to care for is cursed. The curse he carries is the entity of Death has taken a liking to him and kills anyone that speaks to him within
twenty-four hours.

Cassandra Vincent image used from IMDB.com Photo by Dave Piggott

Keith and his stories can be found at http://keithrommel.weebly.com

For all you producers and directors reading this, please add my books to your list next. I'll even write the screenplay adaptation. In fact, I even have one screenplay ready. 

That doesn't sound too desperate, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment