Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three

Three days to go.

Which reminds me, I have already written Book III: The Secret Queen.

I won't spoil too much, but Olena gets into some trouble. I had to research Egyptian history and mythology, plus dinosaurs. Yes, dinosaurs. See, The Empyrical Tales is not only for girls (young and young at heart), but also for boys of all ages. True, the main characters are sisters. However, I've tried to have enough supporting roles for guys.

After all, I've got to keep myself interested too. I need things like werewolves and dinosaurs. After this much time, Zandria and Olena are like a second set of daughters for me, so I could never lose interest even without the monsters. I enjoy watching them grow up like my real life kids do!

Look for The Secret Queen in 2012. In the meantime, The Empyrical Tales Book II: The Lost Queen will be available everywhere on May 1, 2011. Get your autographed copy at my site or purchase it anywhere quality books are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment